Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Kimchi?

Ok, last post of the night I promise!
A few of you have asked me if Korea is really called the Big Kimchi. Answer: I have no idea. Probably not. When I was creating this blog I felt like Kamille in Korea was too lame by itself. I got on Facebook on our Orientation page and some guy had posted about how excited he was to come to the Big Kimchi. So in a total lack of creativity I stole it from him. I'm thinking I may have to change this sub-title at some point because try as I may, I just do not like Kimchi.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your adventures over there. So fun! You're so brave. Glad to hear they have (and invented) fried chicken. At least there's one familiar food. :) Love you! Can't wait to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamille, I love this! I laughed hearing about your adventures so far. Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete